You are here
MYR15,000 - MYR20,000 per month (MYR180,000 - MYR240,000)
- Attractive salary
- Great career growth
About Our Client
Client is US based MNC in manufacturing industry.
- Support business implementations by sharing best practice and configuration skills.
- Review manufacturing-related business processes and provide recommendations for how to improve
- efficiency and effectiveness.
- Mainly focus on PP Module, WM and MM module
- Respond to user requirements, problem resolution, develop designs, and process modeling.
- Conduct configuration changes to accommodate change requests and prototype activities.
- Ensure common configuration across business units where appropriate.
- Work with release management to plan, test and implement releases.
- Defining maintenance and other improvements as needed.
- Ensuring adherence to methodology, change control, and compliance requirements.
- Participate in release upgrades or new functionality/enhancement assessments and make
- Review and analyze industry solutions and tools (e.g. SRM) to support the business.
- Ensure SAP service levels are met and project objectives are accomplished within deadline.
- Assist with training activities.
- Work with end users to facilitate problem resolution
The Successful Applicant
- Good knowledge of SAP MM/PP/WM modules in order to support the daily operation and to propose improvements for the manufacturing business units
- Must have Variant configuration experience in MM/PP.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology / Computer Science / Management Information Systems from an accredited college or university
- At least 6 years experience in SAP full cycle implementation and experience in plant based.
- Able to identify and communicate opportunities to leverage SAP capabilities to satisfy multiple business units/functional needs maximizing investment in technology
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment
- Some level of Project Management or Integration Management skill will be an advantage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate in both technical and business language
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package