You are here
SAP Business Support Analyst
- Career opportunity with a leading Global FMCG
- Attractive remuneration package and MNC benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Fortune 500 FMCG with global presence worldwide. Reputable as a global brand with extensive repertoire of products, it is a well established business and a growing one. In their Malaysia presence, they are strengthening their IT function further to drive their business to another level.
Reporting to the Business Support of ASEAN, you will perform SAP operational support for the cluster. You will take up the responsibility to ensure the cluster's operational requirements are handled to completion within agreed service levels.
- Provide in depth knowledge of business needs and expertise in supporting and testing business processes and capabilities in the supported applications
- Ensure IT activities align to business priorities, and operational work (incidents, enhancements) are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Gathers, analyzes and describes business requirements and their translation into functional IT requirements.
- Ensure appropriate user access is identified and granted to business users within cluster.
- Business Process Improvement/innovation - well versed in applicable business processes.
- Works with Business Partners to finalize project proposals/business cases in conjunction with the business.
- Ensures all business requirements and use cases are sufficiently documented and linked to business needs.
- Work closely with key user network across the cluster to ensure continuous learning and knowledge retention among user community in the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience in the business.
- SAP experience is a MUST; focusing on either APO, Material Management, Plant Maintenance, and/or Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Experience in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain processes is essential.
- Good communication skills; Fluent in business English.
- Able to document user requirements, develop training materials and deliver training to user community.
What's on Offer
- Career opportunity with a leading Global FMCG.
- Open and conducive work environment for professional growth
- Attractive remuneration package
- Strategic role for professional seeking best practices
- Fast-track career development for highly driven individual.