You are here
Attractive salary package and promising career path.
Strong growth opportunities in a dynamic environment.
About Our Client
Our client offers services by helping oil companies to find oil and gas reserves offshore worldwide. They offer broad range of products including seismic and electromagnetic services, data acquisition, processing, reservoir analysis and interpretation. The company is actively looking for candidate who possesses the necessary skills in carrying the organisations to greater heights.
- Demonstrate strong understanding especially in seismic industry to assist in market analysis and participate in future strategy of the company.
- Establishing a proper practice on ensuring each procedures are carried out adequately and ensuring they're tracked on a weekly basis.
- Coordinates development of sales objectives, strategies, and advertising such as creation of marketing material for client facing sales team in order to meet agreed objectives.
- Required to travel locally or international for conferences or customers.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organising, integrating, and controlling.
- Required to have a high level of internal stakeholder interaction, ensuring close correspondence with the business managers and other business units.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Earth Sciences, or a related degree, or experience in a seismic data processing.
- Possesses at least 5 years of working experience especially in seismic industry.
- A strong communicator verbally, hands-on and have exceptional negotiation and management skills.
- Proven history of developing business with international and national oil companies.
- Must possess customer friendly personality, able to make, enhance and maintain good business rapport at all level, possess good trouble shooting techniques.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package and promising career path.
- Strong growth opportunities in a dynamic environment.
- Enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.