You are here
Sales Representative - Philippines
- Leading manufacturing and solution provider that has regional presence in Asia
- Premium sustainable products in the pallet industry
About Our Client
Our client is one of the market leaders in the pallet industry and works closely with the leading Consumer and 3PL's clients regionally. They are looking for a highly skilled professional who can expand and drive business growth through targeted and effective sales among the various industries in Philippines. This is an opportunity to really put your name on the map in a MNC if you deliver in what is a high potential area and offer bespoke solutions to their clients.
You will be reporting to the Head of Global Sales This will involve direct sales, through the identification, qualification and solution provision for new clients, as well as increasing revenues and services offered to existing accounts. The organization has a decent track record in the region but they are looking to further expand their market share and grow profitability quickly.
Key elements of the job will involve:
- To exceeds the sales of plastic pallet growth target of new opportunities, products and markets.
- Fully understand the needs of the customer the industries and the supply chain, they operate in.
- Work on their initiative without the need for supervision with detained timely reporting to the Line Manager.
The Successful Applicant
This is an opportunity for a proven Sales Professional or Business Development individual looking to accelerate their careers. Commercially astute, a driven and hungry sales professional you will demonstrate the energy, drive and passion for building successful sales teams and a track record of increasing profitability and expanding revenue streams.
Key requirements include:
- You must be a Filipino citizen, Bi-lingual speaker - Tagalog and English languages.
- Must completed a Bachelor's Degree from any accredited University.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of sales experience within the supply chain / logistics industry. A strong understanding or experience with the use and application of shipping containers and cargo pallets is preferred.
- Proficient with MS Office Programs: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, MSWord Computer literate, comfortable and competent regarding technology
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with the market leader in their field and a growing business locally giving further scope to run the business autonomously
- A varied client portfolio and diversity in the role unequalled by most roles.
- We only entertain online application. For inquiries please contact Carla Lastimosa-Ho at 0320324058, please state job reference 3721350 or email