You are here
- One of the Globes leading sports wear brands
- Lead the Sales for the Thailand market
About Our Client
Our client is a athletic equipment company which produces footwear and sports equipment designed for a wide range of sports and activities. They are very well know for their expertise in running shoes and for years their running shoes have often been ranked among the top performance footwear in the market across the globe. Beyond running they now have developed a range of football and rugby boots as well as being an market leader in fashionable footwear apparel.
Your job responsibility will be:
- Key in driving a sustainable growth and mutual profitability for both the client and the accounts through diligent monitoring and maintaining of sales revenue (sell-in and sell-through) growth and managing optimal inventory.
- Ability to analyse Sales and Buy trends to manage the Stock and Sales Plans. Work closely with SEA regional team to develop plans for the marketplace through each category.
- Develop new door channels and execute sales strategies with accounts; thru semi-annual account business plans
- Good knowledge of sports categories, accounts, brands and the marketplace to develop seasonal assortments, sales forecasts and buy plans for assigned accounts.
- Engage accounts in leading category development plan and ensure assortment strategy serve consumers while keeping the brand premium.
- Require to proactively lead business discussions, ensure effective and timely execution of marketing campaigns, order tracking, order input, retail release and launch information, order confirmation, cancellations/delivery information
- Excellent customer servicing skills and strong relationship management to drive the business through the assigned channels and accounts based upon product/category and marketplace expertise which results in consistent target fulfilment.
The Successful Applicant
- Ability to engage and manage business discussion with top/senior management level (internal and external).
- Ability and vision to provide holistic business solutions given the dynamic multi-brand retail scene.
- Experience in successfully implementing sales programs, policies and procedures. Experience in utilising financial decision making, models and translating results into business plans and accurate revenue forecasts.
- Strong analytical skills and well-versed in retail metrics preferred.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, with ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives effectively. Able to influence both cross functionally and vertically within the organisation.
- Ability to meet non-negotiable deadlines as set by region and country.
- Good presentation and facilitation skills. Ability to think strategically and provides problem-solving solutions.
- Knowledge and experience on national and global sporting industry and marketplace trends.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Powerpoint) tools and Sales/Account Management systems.
- Active participation in sports is an advantage.
- Strong leadership skills, dynamic, creative and motivated. Team Player
- Ability to travel.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package and the ability to work for one of the globes leading sportswear and foot wear brands.