You are here
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company.
About Our Client
Our client is a global diversified industrial company that provides advanced power transmission and fluid transfer solutions. They are assembling team of the world's hardest workers and most committed forward thinkers to challenge assumptions, take risks, and power progress. Therefore, they're actively looking for candidate who possesses the necessary talent to be part of their organisation.
- Coordinates development of sales objectives and strategies to ensure their execution to meet agreed objectives.
- Develop flexible business models to penetrate various market and business needs.
- To assess and address business regulation and compliance. Prepares sales forecast, budgets, quotas, and other projects as required.
- Engages in the typical responsibilities of a manager requiring planning, evaluating, organising, integrating, and controlling.
- Ability to achieve target KP-I's and exceeds sales, profit and expense management expectations.
- Working in a matrix organisation, in virtual teams (across different locations), and cross-cultural environments.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in engineering from a reputable university.
- Minimum 8 years of field experience or hands-on practice specifically in the relevant field (HVAC-hospital and pharmaceuticals)(FMCG)(ACHE-refinery) or Engineering services industry
- An ambitious and detail-oriented individual with clear vision of growth.
- Proficient in latest MS-Office tools, web-usage and web-based tools
- Able to turn issue into opportunity, able to seek information and good market intelligence, and possess skills in broad people management.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision. Strong stakeholder management skill- able to build relationship across all levels, both internally and externally.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work with dynamic, diverse and fast growing company
- Fantastic opportunity for career growth and progression.