You are here
- * Strong growth potential.
- * To be part of a global manufacturer.
About Our Client
Our client has been revolutionizing fastening and assembly technologies for a variety of industries. They also provide an extremely cost-effective tooling and installation process to their customers. Being well established here, they are looking for a driven sales person to grow the business here.
The Sales Manager will be the key driver for the existing business and acquiring new businesses across the southern and central region. This role will be reporting to the VP, Asia Automotive Sales. The key responsibility includes and not limited to:
- Service and build relationship with existing customer accounts - work jointly with counter-parts globally to provide technical support to local customers, coordinate customer enquires/complaints align customers' requirements with the factory, conduct price negotiations for increased allocation/ market share during period bidding exercise.
- Monitor actual sales performance against target and be accountable to take pro-active actions to meet established sales targets.
- Seek out new business opportunities - partner with customers (existing or new) to identify fastening system solutions for product applications, align customer requirements with the factory for manufacturing, manage new business projects till mass production
- Knowledge of fasteners and their application - working knowledge of manufacturing process for Fasteners, secondary processes and terminology used, with experience in the industrial/ electronics preferred
- Lead and coordinate price negotiation efforts with customers, recommend suitable pricing strategies and actions balancing the company's need for profitability and winning target allocations or RFQ at customer location.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 to 9 years of experience in the automotive or industrial/ electronics industry.
- Degree in an engineering discipline, with mechanical engineering
- Demonstrated regional business development/sales experience.
- Ability to manage and drive a wide range of diverse issues
- Entrepreneurial and strong commercial aptitude.
- Possess good communication skills, written and oral, able to work across multiple levels and functions
What's on Offer
- Strong growth potential.
- To be part of a global manufacturer.
- Attractive remuneration package.