You are here
- * Opportunity develop your career in an established MNC
- * Attractive Remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a global largest chemical producer in the world. Our client has customers in over 200 countries and supplies products to a wide variety of industries. They have been operating in Malaysia for 25 years. Our client is currently looking for a strong talent to take up the Sales Manager role to bolster their business and growth.
The Sales Manager will pursue sales lead and achieve the personal sales objectives with the product range of the assigned product(s) in the assigned district. In addition, support business development and customer management by initially identifying potential customers, provision of updated market intelligence to supervisor/team, coordination with customer services/ logistics personnel where necessary, and assistance in product promotion.
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers in person with frequent visits, via telephone calls and emails
- Arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Plan how to establish and maintain account relationships and meet personal sales targets for each assigned account by calling and visiting existing/prospective customers to understand and identify their needs to create a long-term customer supplier relationship
- Draft proposal on sales and marketing, technical solutions to customers and ensure account strategies are explored consistently. Research, identify and develop existing and potential customer portfolio.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor degree in related discipline, Business Management, Chemical Engineering, or Degree in Chemistry
- Minimum 5 years industrial business sales experience. Candidates with experience in the building / construction chemical materials industry will have an added advantage
- Strong skills in strategic planning, activity planning and implementation.
- Demonstrates openness, proactive and a team player.
- Willingness to travel to regional hub to continuously grow the business.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity develop your career in an established MNC.
- Strong growth potential.
- Attractive Remuneration package.