You are here
- * Being part of the Premium brand.
- * Strong regional growth potential
About Our Client
Our client is a global MNC in Packaging industry highly focused on manufacturing plastic and fibre products. They recently acquired businesses globally and are looking to strengthen their foothold in the packaging industry. Our client is looking for a strong talent to take up the Sales Manager role to sustain and grow the business for Malaysia.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for managing sales of the company's products and services in within a defined geographic area, province or country. Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings. This role will be reporting to the General Manager of Sales, role includes and not limited to:
- Collaborates with GM in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- To understand the complexities of doing business with large organizations and be able to apply that understanding to achieve the maximum revenue growth at larger potential accounts.
- Generate new and develop existing opportunities with key clientele.
- To deliver and exceed the company's revenue and profit targets.
- To champion the voice of the customer with the objective of continuing to develop the product and service offering.
- To ensure that the required service level of the Component Distribution Business Unit is achieved by working with the GM, Component Distribution Asia, the supply chain teams and operations departments.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Engineering or equivalent experience in sales, marketing.
- Previous experience of working in plastic and fibre packaging products, packaging, manufacturing, and components packaging.
- Minimum of 5 to 9 years external sales experience gained within a business to business environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, strong sense of urgency, result oriented, self-starter, hand on person and able to work independently.
- Willingness to travel to continuously grow the business.
What's on Offer
- Being part of the Premium brand.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Attractive remuneration package.