You are here
Sales Manager - Vietnam
- Leading multinational company in the Agriculture industry with global presenc
- Responsible to grow the Vietnam office operation and business in the Agricul
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC with its global presence world-wide. They are looking for a highly seasoned individual in Sales who can drive business growth and has strong networks in the Agriculture industry in Vietnam. This is a prospect for an individual who is seeking for a challenging opportunity to grow a business from scratch.
- Office located at Ho Chi Minh City
- Commercial and technical responsibility for Vietnam.
- Servicing and promoting the activity with local dealers.
- Finding new dealers and developing their activity.
- Approaching end-users for large projects.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales in the Agribusiness
- Fluent in English & Vietnamese (writing, reading and speaking).
- Any other Asian language (Cambodia, Laos, Thailand will be advantageous).
- Sales orientated with strong marketing approach
- Previous experience in the agribusiness market handling commodities like (Wheat, rice, corn, soybeans, feed-stock) is a big advantage.
- Willing to travel a lot is a must.
- Independent, self motivated and reliable
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with the market leader in their field and a growing business locally and globally giving further scope to run the business autonomously
- Expanding their regional presence in Asia