You are here
Sales Manager - Vietnam
- *Leading multinational company in the Agriculture industry with global presenc
- *Responsible to set up the Vietnam office operation and grow business in the A
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC with its global presence world-wide. They are looking for a highly seasoned individual in Sales who can drive business growth and has strong networks in the Agriculture industry in Vietnam. This is a prospect for an individual who is seeking for a challenging opportunity to grow a business from scratch.
- Reporting to the Asia Sales Manager.
- Commercial and technical responsibility for Vietnam.
- Servicing and promoting the activity with local dealers.
- Finding new dealers and developing their activity.
- Approaching end-users for large projects.
- Cooperate with the head office in Israel regarding project designing and installation, production and logistics.
The Successful Applicant
- Agronomist or water/hydraulic engineer will be advantageous.
- Fluent in English & Vietnamese (writing, reading and speaking).
- Any other Asian language (Cambodia, Laos, Thailand will be advantageous).
- Sales orientated with strong marketing approach is a must.
- Previous experience in the agribusiness market is a big advantage.
- Willing to travel a lot is a must.
- Independent, self motivated and reliable
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work with the market leader in their field and a growing business locally and globally giving further scope to run the business autonomously
- Expanding their regional presence in Asia