You are here
Sales Manager - Oil Services
- *Working with one of the industry leader.
- *Strong growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is a one of the world's leading speciality chemical companies; they contribute to value creation with innovative and sustainable solutions for customers from many industries. Our client are looking for a great talent to grow their presence in the Oil and Gas business within Malaysia, hence they are looking to hire a Sales Manager for Oil and Gas industry.
The Sales Manager will be responsible to drive the business in Malaysia. This role is to ensure the continuous relationship with existing key customers and drive new businesses to accelerate growth. Working closely and reporting to the General Manager in creating Business plan for execution.
- Identify and develop existing and new businesses in Malaysia by executing sales strategies to meet short and long terms targets set for the company.
- Develop professional and trusting relationship with key stakeholders within clients' organisation
- Develop strategies for tenders well ahead of time. Lead tender team to execute tender strategies put in place. Responsible for the preparation of tenders for submission. (Administrative, financial projection, technical submission, commercial submission).
- Analyse account profitability and put plan in place to improve profitability.
The Successful Applicant
- Min a Degree Degree in Chemistry or Petroleum Engineering preferred.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- 10-12 years of experience in oil and gas, preferably in production chemicals.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales and 3 years as a Sales Manager.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Self-motivated / self-starter to maintain a culture of Passion, Integrity, Courage, Discipline, Work ethic and Results Orientation.
- Selling Skills / Good interpersonal skills / Negotiation Skills / Sound business acumen.
What's on Offer
- Working with one of the industry leader.
- Strong growth potential.
- Attractive remuneration package.