You are here
Sales Manager - Myanmar
- Top level management role in one of the leading healthcare MNC
- Proven track record experience in sales and marketing management.
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established healthcare company that has rich history of globally renowned and highly efficient products. In light of their continual growth in Asia Pacific, they are seeking for a Sales Manager to provide strategic direction for their business in Yangon, Myanmar.
The role will be reporting to the Sales Manager - ASEAN. The successful applicant will be in-charge of the achievement of the P&L for all sales channels and must have strong experience in Health care market.
- Responsible for the full spectrum of sales management for Traditional Imaging Products as well as Health Care IT
- Strategy management. Establish performance/productivity goals which are aggressive, real and tied to overall company strategy and goals
- Set clear and defined goals/targets to respective channels and ensure they meet the organisational targets/budgets
- Understand the competitor's strategy and suggest counter strategies or other innovations to fight competition to protect leadership in the industry
- Achieve all financial, product volume, revenue and expense control goals and objectives as established by the stakeholders
- Conduct monthly managerial meeting. Monitor and update the progress of all activities, sales performance status & find solutions to problem areas of the department
- Positively and actively represent the business interests of the Company in a manner reflecting a high reputable and business integrity of the Company in the community, the marketplace and throughout the Asia Pacific region
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Business/related fields
- At least 5 - 10 years of sales experience in Medical Device industry preferably in Imaging
- Open to international mobility
- Strong commercial and marketing experience
- Aggressive, influential and strong IQ/EQ
What's on Offer
- To grow a highly profitable business
- Opportunity to work with the highest level in the organisation
- We only accept online application and please refer to job reference H#3705060. Kindly email your CV