You are here
Sales Manager - General Industries
- * Working with one of the industry leader.
- * Strong growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is a global supplier of coatings and other chemical products that applies to various industry uses. They are also a Fortune 500 company base out of US and have a history of over 130 years. Our client are looking for a great talent to boost their presence in Malaysia, hence they are looking to hire a Key Account Manager.
The Sales Manager will be responsible to drive the business in Malaysia for Industrial Coating specifically for General Industries. This role is to ensure the continuous relationship with existing key customers and drive new businesses to accelerate growth. Working closely and reporting to the Business Development Manager for General Industries in creating Business plan for execution.
- To plan, organise and manage the Industrial Coatings - General industries Sales business in co-operation with other functions in order to achieve agreed Sales goals.
- Develop new market opportunities and ensures a continuous flow of Sales Orders and repeated business to run in a profitable manner.
- To ensure the smooth and proper handling of customer enquiries, complaints, quotations, orders, requests and any other related customer service function where appropriate.
- Develop Marketing Plan by conducting market surveys, monitoring competitors' activities and feedback on market development.
The Successful Applicant
- Min a Degree in Chemical, Chemistry or Chemical Engineering or related field.
- To have 5 years and above working experience of General Industrial market, able to deal and negotiates with all customers.
- Possess a minimum of 3 years preferably with coatings industry.
- Highly self-motivated and ambitious in achieving goals.
- Self-motivated / self-starter to maintain a culture of Passion, Integrity, Courage, Discipline, Work ethic and Results Orientation.
- Selling Skills / Good interpersonal skills / Negotiation Skills / Sound business acumen.
What's on Offer
- Working with one of the industry leader.
- Strong growth potential.
- Attractive remuneration package.