You are here
Sales Manager, Flexible Packaging
- * Strong growth potential.
- * Opportunity to be part of a Global Chemical Brand.
About Our Client
Our client is a multinational company active both in the consumer and industrial sector. Our client specialises in three globally operating business units the likes of laundry & home care, beauty care, adhesive technologies. They have a strong foothold in Malaysia and looking to bolster their growth in the Flexible Packing market.
The Sales Manager manages the sale of the products of Adhesive for packaging into assigned accounts, market segment and/or area. To achieve his/her objectives, this role is expected to closely work with others regionally and globally across accounts, functions and departments. The key responsibilities include:
- Takes ownership of his/her sales targets and plan.
- Generate new business, and expand customer base on acquiring new customers or introducing new products to existing customers.
- Responsible for managing the growth and profit improvement to reach sales target.
- Secure new business opportunities, and provide on-time and accurate sales reports to supervisor.
- Provide first hand troubleshooting support to customers to enhance customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, any related Engineering field.
- A min. experience of 6 - 8 years working experience.
- At least 3 years working experience in sales field from ink, film or adhesive and flexible lamination industry.
- Must have technical knowledge in flexible packaging
- An assertive and result driven team player with ability to leverage others in industry and company
- Ambitious and Driven.
What's on Offer
- Strong growth potential.
- Opportunity to be part of a Global Chemical Brand.
- Attractive remuneration package.