You are here
Sales Manager - Chips and Lump
- * Strong regional growth potential.
- * Opportunity to be part of a MNC.
About Our Client
Our client is a MNC which specializes in the production and processing of industrial minerals. They grew their presence in the Asia region extensively and looking to strengthen their growth plans here. They are currently looking for a strong talent to take up the Sales Manager role to lead the growth for Malaysia.
The Sales Manager will be responsible to drive primary function to handle the chip and lump sale especially in agricultural industry focusing in the animal feed and feedstock sector. The incumbent required being well verse with the ground calcium carbonate powder (GCC) procedures and agriculture industry mainly focus in Malaysia. This role will be base in Ipoh and reporting directly to the Sales Manager, SEA.
- Manage and handle customers' queries, requests/complaints and co-ordinate with plant to satisfy customers' needs.
- Provide the technical support to the customers especially in agricultural market. Identifying and seizing business opportunities and developing new accounts.
- Well understanding the GCC producers especially in Ipoh for agricultural industry and close relationship with agriculture's related customers will have an added advantage
- Accountable for all logistics/shipments any relevant related issues/collection of payment.
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelor degree in related discipline, Business Management, Degree in Chemical Engineering and / or expert in agricultural market
- Minimum 5 years industrial business sales experience. Candidates with experience in the minerals/chemical will have an added advantage.
- Candidates required to understanding the customers/market need and able provide the solution to them
- Strong skills in strategic planning, activity planning and implementation.
- Demonstrates openness, proactive and a team player.
- Willingness to travel to regional hub to continuously grow the business.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to be part of a MNC.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Attractive Remuneration package.