You are here
Sales Manager, ASEAN
- * Strong regional growth potential.
- * Opportunity to travel regionally.
About Our Client
Our client is a global supplier of automotive systems, modules and components to automotive original equipment manufacturers and related aftermarkets. They are looking to strengthen their brand in the Asia and grow the market in Malaysia. Having that vision, they are looking for a great talent to excel and drive the business through ASEAN.
The Sales Manager will be the key driver for the aftermarket sales and original equipment services channel. This role will be reporting to the Business Manager. The key responsibility includes and not limited to:
- Contribute to business planning at executive board level to develop sales strategy that is consistent with the group's overall mission, vision and long term objectives.
- Establish target in areas such as product mix, sales volume, market share, or business development and monitor the performance of the organization against these goals
- Develop sales plan, activities and campaign and manage the day to day activities of a sales team in order to implement the organization overall sales strategy for an assigned geography, product line or market segment or list of customer accounts.
- Lead, direct and control sales function so that policy, procedures and activities meet the group's short and long term business objectives, comply with regulation and standards, and protect the group's public reputation.
- He is to oversee work performance for both Independent Aftermarket (IAM) and Original Equipment Services (OES) channel
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 7 to 9 years of experience in the automotive industry.
- Degree/ Diploma or Certificates in Automotive.
- Demonstrated regional business development/sales experience.
- Ability to manage and drive a wide range of diverse issues
- Entrepreneurial and strong commercial aptitude.
- Strong competencies in taking initiatives, influencing, interacting, cost/benefit consciousness, fair judgment, people oriented, strong sense of confidentiality, result oriented, strong belief in customer focus, leadership profile.
What's on Offer
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Opportunity to travel regionally through ASEAN countries.
- Attractive remuneration package.