You are here
Sales Executive - Medical Device
- Great Career Progression
- Chance to grow with the organization
About Our Client
Our client is a leading player in the medical device industry. With growing demand in the Malaysian market, they are looking in expanding the sales team, not only in KL but also around Malaysia.
- Achieve the sales, profitability and marketing objectives that align with the strategic growth plans of Renal.
- Manages sales of Renal products in Malaysia to maximise revenue and profitability.
- Promote/educate Malaysia customers on Renal products.
- Provide necessary user training to customers and support equipment/disinfectant trials.
- Monitor competitor's activity in Malaysia and take necessary actions.
- Organise user training activities and workshops.
- Manage KOL's
- Oversees the creation of marketing and product management programs, processes, products and services oriented towards profitable future growth.
- Develops and manages forecasts and budgets that align with goals and objectives.
- Confers with National Sales Manager to review achievements and discuss required changes in goals or objectives resulting from current status and conditions.
- Manages the customers and addressing their after-sales requirements.
The Successful Applicant
This position requires demonstrated ability to successfully lead the sales and marketing efforts in a medium to large company. Minimum of 3 years of experience in sales and marketing in Malaysia, in the Renal industry. This position requires leadership, proactive communication and planning skills and ability to implement change to positively affect results. The position requires fluency in written and spoken English and Malay. The candidate must have hands-on experience with medical equipment. Strong sales, product management and project management experience. The candidate must be very customer oriented and results driven, with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous experience in customer training and coordinating physician or customer events is an added advantage. The candidate must be able to demonstrate competence in multiple computer programs, including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
What's on Offer
- Chance to develop and grow with the business.
- Great career progression
- Excellent salary and benefits.