You are here
Sales Executive / Assistant Sales Manager
- * Strong career growth potential.
- * Opportunity to be part of a Global Brand.
About Our Client
Our client is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designs, manufactures and distributes building and high-performance materials, providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection. With their history of quarter a century presence in Malaysia, they are looking to bolster their growth in the Southern region of Malaysia in Johor.
The incumbent will manage the sale of gypsum board and other building materials products into assigned accounts, market segment and/or area. To achieve his/her objectives/. The key responsibilities include:
- Plan and implement business strategies to achieve company objectives which include specification of products and sales
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor's activities
- Provide sales forecast, due diligence and to manage sales and marketing functions and develop potential markets and products
- Manage existing distributors and customers and to develop new business opportunities and increase market share
- Closely monitor client's accounts and collection maintenance to ensure high standards of credit control in achieving collection target
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, Electrical Engineering, and or other related Engineering discipline.
- A min. experience of 3-5 years.
- Preferably at least 3 years work experience in the building, construction or construction chemical industry.
- Proven track record in sales and a self starter to work independently.
- An assertive and result driven team player with ability to leverage others in industry and company
- Ambitious and Driven.
What's on Offer
- Strong career growth potential.
- Opportunity to be part of a Global Brand.
- Attractive remuneration package.