You are here
- * Strong career growth potential.
- * Opportunity to be part of a Global Brand.
About Our Client
Our client is the world leader in the habitat and construction markets, designs, manufactures and distributes building and high-performance materials, providing innovative solutions to the challenges of growth, energy efficiency and environmental protection. They are looking to hire a talented Sales Engineer to cover the abrasive product market.
The incumbent will manage the sale of Standard of Abrasives (Bonded Abrasives, Coated Abrasives, Thin Wheels and Construction Products). The key responsibilities include:
- Visit customers (end-users and distributors) to develop relationships and expand products sales
- In charge of developing the business and increasing sales for the Central Territory (Kuala Lumpur, Klang Valley - Selangor and Putrajaya)
- Build the customer base by identifying new potential end-user customers, make contact with decision makers to introduce the client's products, and to create demand for our client's products and services
- Great communicator as well negotiator and capable of developing sales via cold-calling or face-to-face with the prospective clients.
- Manage business through the network of distributors to supply the products and ensure fantastic service to the end-user customers, identify gaps and expand network as per business demands
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in any Engineering discipline, preferably related to Metal industry.
- Five years' experience selling tools to industry - preferably abrasive products and relevant industrial consumer products (chemical, industrial, mechanic, electric & electronics).
- Show a proven track record on sales action plan and order forecasting
- An assertive and result driven team player with ability to leverage others in industry and company
- Ambitious and Driven.
What's on Offer
- Strong career growth potential.
- Opportunity to be part of a Global Brand.
- Attractive remuneration package.