You are here
- * Opportunity to grow the business across Malaysia.
- * Strong regional growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest suppliers of technology for the food processing industry and for a wide range of other process industries. As an international technology group, the Company focuses on world-leading process technology and components for sophisticated production processes. With their fast-growing expansion into new geographies and markets, they are looking for a good talent to bolster their growth within the region.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible to manage and build new customers for the meat, fish and poultry processing equipment. This role is being involved in the whole process of sales management and engagement with the client to capture business opportunity and increase profit.
- Participate in development of a sales strategy for the market to ensure attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
- Sales management including sales report and project report and execution of sales orders.
- Ability to identify risks and potentials.
- Determine customer's need / goals, and prepare proposal and presentation to sell equipment and components.
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experiences in Sales especially technical machinery, process and packaging equipment will be added advantage.
- Experienced in the meat, fish and poultry industry.
- Experienced in project management and on-site machine erection.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to grow the business across Malaysia.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Attractive remuneration package.