You are here
Sales Director - Bangkok, Thailand
- Opportunity for vast career progression
- A well remunerated position
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading software and technology services companies with annual turnover in the billions. They provide software and processing solutions for financial services, education and the public sector and services more than 20,000 customers in more than 80 countries. With a great track record of success and tremendous growth, they are now looking for an experienced Sales Director for their Bangkok business to further expand their presence and market share in the ASEAN region. Become part of a truly international team in a business with significant ambitions in the region.
- Responsible and accountable for all sales revenues within territory and accomplishments of organization mission by completing related Targets as needed
- Identifies sales opportunities by identifying consumer needs; defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Maintain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Contribute to and work collaboratively with a sales team focused on exceeding targets.
- Generate interest, qualify prospects, articulate solutions and close deals.
- Make forecasts on opportunities based upon realistic assessments
- Build client rapport and communicate solution values of products and services
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by making sure information is kept confidential.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 3 years of people management experience
- Must be well-versed with sales operations and methodologies
- Must have experience in selling IT solutions into the financial sector
- Must be able to understand complex IT solutions
- Preferably candidates that have dealt with long sales cycles
- Thai national
- Fluent in both Thai and English
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work within a global MNC who's a clear market-leader in it's industry
- Opportunity for long-term career growth locally and regionally