You are here
Sales Area Manager - Glass & Stones
- * Strong regional growth potential.
- * Widening exposure and experience dealing with clients across the region.
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in designing, manufactures and distributes machinery for Fabrication, Sheet Metal, Machine Tools, Glass and Stones processing industry. In the process of expansion, they are looking for a dynamic talent to spearhead and boost the revenue for the region.
The incumbent will be the point of contact for all stakeholders in the Asian market, tasked to develop profitable and meaningful business relationships in the region. Reporting to Sales Manager Asia, the incumbent will be responsible to strategically develop sales plans and business activities with customers and partners, in line with the company's aggressive growth plan. The key responsibilities include:
- Develop monthly and annual work plan to drive activities, creating a route map to determine sales progress and effective forecasting.
- Define key qualities of good prospects; identify key customers that will tactically drive expansion of company's growth.
- Develop sales training and coaching program to increase conversion within the sales network, with meaningful key performance metrics to determine growth of the department.
- Perform visits and appointments to existing and potential customers and distributors to introduce service, with effective follow-up activities to strike successive deals.
- Negotiate business terms, price, costs and related policies with buyers and managers.
- Identifying business opportunities and development within the assigned region.
The Successful Applicant
- Strong Sales profile from European machine tools/equipment background.
- Experience in the Glass and Stone machine industry will be an added advantage.
- Mechanical or electrical engineering degree.
- A min. experience of 4-6 years.
- Proven track record in sales and a self starter to work independently.
- Entrepreneurial and strong commercial aptitude.
- Ambitious and Driven.
What's on Offer
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Widening exposure and experience dealing with clients across the region.
- Attractive remuneration package.