You are here
Sales Admin Manager
- Based in Nilai
- Award Winning Developer in town
About Our Client
Our client is the new developer in town working on a mixed development project in Nilai with land size of 350 acre.
- Manage Sales & Purchase Agreement, Memorandum of Transfer
- Work closely with sales & marketing, prepare and check purchase/ loan documents, status of building completion, handing over vacant possessions to purchasers
- Responsible for daily routine task such as credit and administration function, ensure documents are in compliance with procedures and policies in respect to credit control sales, financing and loan documentation.
- Updates sales & credit administration reports on time
- Monitor and send constant reminders, termination and sales forfeitures
- Manage filing system for purchaser's file
- Assist in sales enquiries, sales administrative functions and sales launches if necessary
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree Business Studies/ Administration/ Management, Marketing, Property Development/ Real Estate management or equivalent
- Hands on experience using IFCA
- Minimum 5 years experience is sales administration from Property industry
- Proficient in English and Mandarin
- Familiar with Housing Development Act and work flow for Sales & Purchase Agreement and loan documentation
What's on Offer
Successful candidate shall enjoy excellent package and benefits with a publicly listed company, with promising career progression for performing employees.