You are here
RTR Senior Manager, (SSC)
A great opportunity to develop your business & strategic leadership skills
An opportunity to develop your stakeholder management skills
About Our Client
Are you seeking a rewarding career in a global MNC, with modern office workspace, easy accessibility, and yet still have work life balance? Are you keen to be part of the pioneer accounting team to start up a regional Shared Services? Come and join the truly global organization.
Our client is looking for top class finance professionals to apply to the role of RTR Senior Manager to be based in their newly set up Shared Services.
- Organize, manage & optimize own team and ensure execution of Record to Report processes in line with corporate guidelines, internal procedures and the FSSC goals, in order to ensure that processes run optimally; and financial reports and analysis are accurate and compliant to procedures and legislation. Implement changes according to the objectives of the client and the FSSC. Is responsible for ± 15 FTE in one of the Record to Report departments.
Operational management of General Accounting, Fixed-asset Accounting, Financial Reporting, Capital Project Accounting, Tax declarations
Identify bottle necks in (work) processes and advise regarding improvements in processes and procedures, and ensure implementation after approval.
Ensure continuous process improvement focused on standardization, quality improvement, and cost minimization.
Evaluate leading practices and benchmarks.
Track and measure performance against defined metrics and the SLA. Perform cost/benefit analysis of activities.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal RTR Senior Manager will be responsible for the growth of the company and meet the following criteria
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree or MBA and MUST be a member of any professional accounting body ( ACCA/CIMA/CA/CPA/MIA )
- At least 10 years of working experience in Finance & Accounting positions, with a minimum 5 years of experience ideally in a managerial position in a Finance Shared Services.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM15,000 to RM18,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC