You are here
Attractive salary package (RM10,000 - RM12,000 depending on experience).
Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MN
About Our Client
Based in KL, they have a strong and resilient leadership team who have made many positive changes to the Finance Shared Services since the centre was established 2 years back.
If you are currently an experienced people manager with strong leadership skills and stakeholder management, this will be a great opportunity for you.
This role essentially focuses on these key areas:
- Lead and develop a team of 10-12 people in the record-to-report process.
- For legal entities with allocated responsibility, provide timely monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, working capital & legal forecasts, statutory accounts and Management reporting according to group policies and timetables.
- Develop and align the capability of the RTR team to the business' needs. Continually assess colleagues' individual potential as well as supporting their personal and professional development.
- Act as a business partner, collaborating closely with the local finance leadership team in the APAC region.
- Review and improve existing RTR processes and that services provided to the business are efficient and cost effective.
- Manage the Annual Audit process (Internal and External) to ensure efficient and timely completion and timely filing of all statutory reporting obligations.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal RTR Manager will meet the following criteria:
- Possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance & Accounting OR Professional Accounting Qualifications (ACCA/CIMA/CPA/ICAA/ICAEW).
- At least 8-10 years of diverse accounting experience with strong conceptual and analytical skills, and is able to demonstrate functional accounting competence.
- Proven record of leading a minimum team of 5 for at least 3 years.
- Ability to effectively interact with senior management and local CFOs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and able to communicate effectively in English.
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- Attractive salary package (RM10,000 - RM12,000 depending on experience).
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious global MNC.