You are here
This position is now filled
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Industry Leader- stable, multinational and dynamic organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within the Insurance Industry, operates globally in more than 100 countries, and have more than 100,000 employees across the globe.
- Ensure all risk-related activities via development, maintenance and monitoring are conducted in accordance to the annual risk management development plan.
- Co-ordinate identification, analysis & evaluation of risks across companies and follow up on risk mitigation actions.
- Maintaining the companies risk profile including the key risk indicators in the MS Excel templates and upload to the system to identify areas where risk treatments are not operating and to keep the risk profile up to date based on review activities and business feedback.
- Maintain documentation in relation to the identification and treatment of risks to a standard acceptable to both internal and external auditors or regulators.
- Address initial and base level enquiries regarding the risk management initiative.
- Conduct reviews in the relevant business lines to form a reasonable assurance that all risk-related policies, limits and guidelines are in place, appropriate and specific to the company's risk appetite e.g. by monitoring risk concentrations in the areas of insurance, reinsurance and investments.
- Review regularly to ensure compliance with all risk-related policies, limits, local regulatory and legal requirements and Group Standards.
- Implement any new risk initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- A Bachelors degree majoring in any discipline or equivalent professional qualification.
- Certified in Financial Risk Management would be an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience preferably in insurance and risk management
- Strong analytical skills
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Stable and profitable organisation
- Dynamic working environment in a Multinational company