You are here
Risk Manager - Large conglomerate
- Be part of Malaysia's top tier property developer
- Take the next step in your career to lead the Risk Management function
About Our Client
Our client is part of a large conglomerate in Malaysia. They are the largest contributor for the group, being one of the top property developer in Malaysia. Strong footprint in Malaysia and are aggressively growing globally - Australia, Canada and South Africa.
- Assist in the development and implementation of comprehensive Risk Management Framework for the company.
- Ensure continuous improvement in the Framework to minimise the organisation's risk and maximise compliance with the requirements.
- Overall facilitation on the Risk Management process and provision of risk management delivery support.
- Proactively take part in the development and maintenance of the risk governance arrangements, including governance documentation and risk tolerance and appetite approach.
- Promote the risk management culture to support the implementation and effective operation of enterprise risk management.
- To strengthen governance communications, support colleagues across the organisation and improve organisation-wide engagement with governance objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Risk Management, or other related Business Management field
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in risk management - Candidates with past or current experience in property / construction is encouraged to apply.
- Solid understanding in risk concepts, frameworks and regulations, and risk management in operational areas.
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently in a face-paced, deadline driven environment.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to develop your career with a strong corporate in Malaysia
- Long term career advancement within the organisation regionally