You are here
Revenue Management, Manager (Regional Pricing)
- Opportunity to work in one of the Largest Service Provider in the World
- Huge company with good career growth
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest service providers to many conglomerates. Boasting on their huge revenue, global presence and huge clientele, our client are currently expanding aggressively to maximize their market share globally. Moving forward as a vibrant organization, they believe in hiring the best talent to produce the best results. Due to the aggressive developing of the business as well as the increased in revenue of their business, they are looking for a Revenue Management, Manager to partner in bringing their business to a higher level. This is an amazing opportunity to join this organization with strong development and good progression in a newly created role.
As this role is essential to the organization, it is vital candidate comes with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Among the many responsibilities are listed below:
- Lead and Direct regional pricing strategy formulation as well as ensuring to take pricing actions to enhance profitability.
- Collect and evaluate pricing related data (such as analysis of contribution margins) to advise regarding pricing recommendations
- Gathers cost data, analyzes cost structures and prepares variance reports
- Consults with sales and sales support personnel as needed to convey data and resolve issues or concerns
- Manage total pricing procedure, enhance processes to make most of efficiencies and ensure timely response to market conditions.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Revenue Management, Manager will be confident in leading the department and be responsible for the growth of the company and must posses the below requirements;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree or a Professional Qualification (ACCA/CPA/ICAEW/MICPA)
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced and aggressive environment
- Strong analytical skills, highly motivated and results oriented
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading company in Malaysia you will be offered a great package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM14,000 to RM18,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company