You are here
Revenue Management Analyst - Pricing Execution Management
- Building your career with one of the largest MNCs
- Great career opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest services based company with strong global and local business presence around the world.
Due to the rapid growth of the business, they are looking for a Revenue Management Analyst to join their team.
As this role is essential to the organization it is vital you come with a track record of delivery and proven experience. Key responsibilities are listed as below -
- Engage with pricing project management, pricing data analysis and pricing automation design and development.
- Work closely with various departments across regions in reviewing, planning and design implementation plan for various global pricing projects
- Lead and take part in pricing implementation to ensure tactics have been executed timely and effectively
- Provide ad-hoc supports to pricing activities including development of innovative automation solutions to improve process efficiency
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess a Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Statistics or Business and Marketing related subjects
- 2 to 3 years of pricing analysis experience
- Advanced competency on MS Excel, MS Access
- Fluency in SQL or VBA preferred
- Strong communication skills and fluency of the English language (both spoken and written) are required
- Strong analytical, problem solving and project management
What's on Offer
- Excellent career growth opportunities