You are here
Relationship Manager, Middle Corporate (International Bank)
- Excellent career growth in a diversified international bank globally
- Exciting opportunity to be in a fast paced &dynamic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a renowned international bank in Malaysia. This organization has successfully made its mark in Malaysia and is continuously increasing their market share within the industry year on year. They have been building their footprint within the middle market and middle corporate space in the past year and are looking to aggressively further increase their market share within this segment.
Our client's proposition is one where your success will not only depend on how well you manage and grow your corporate accounts, but also how well you co-operate with your other colleagues to collectively offer clients the widest range of products that suit their unique needs. If you enjoy working in a team based environment versus being a solo operator, if you are entrepreneurial and a calculated risk taker with plenty of initiative, and if you have a strong knowledge of banking products and credit analysis, then we want to hear from you.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of Relationship Management experience with established accounts
- We welcome applicants with with various product expertise such as treasury (foreign exchange, interest rates and foreign exchange derivatives, structured products), trade/asset finance etc.
- A go-getter, matured, and self motivated.
What's on Offer
You will receive the opportunity to work with a renowned and established bank which has seen consistent strong performance over the past few years. You will be mentored by senior bankers who have extensive knowledge in both credit, product and relationship building. At the same time you will be empowered to manage your own set of portfolios and hunt for new to bank clients. Your long term commitment to the business and passion will be rewarded with a competitive remuneration package and significant growth opportunities.