You are here
Regional Sustainability Director/Senior Manager
- Regional Coverage - Extensive Coverage
- Attractive Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is one of the industry leader in the agriculture and manufacturing industry. In light of their recent expansion, they are looking for a Regional Sustainability Director/Senior Manager for the region.
Reporting to the Global Manufacturing Director, the Sustainability Director/Senior Manager will be responsible of corporate and plant Sustainability initiatives across the Supply Chain to reduce environmental impact to the business.
The successful incumbent should have more than 10 years of experience in carbon & calorie footprint reduction in a Agricultural/Plantation industry.
The Successful Applicant
- More than 10 years of experience in the Agriculture/Manufacturing industry
- Degree educated (or higher) in Science,Agriculture or Engineering
- Direct experience in Carbon Foot-Print reduction and Sustainability Management at a regional level
- Willing to travel (20%)
What's on Offer
- Attractive Base Salary
- Company's Benefits (Petrol Card and Mobile claims)
- Complimentary meals