You are here
Regional Sales Director, Asia Pacific (Oil & Gas)
- Fantastic MNC looking for a proven future leader to drive profitability
- Leading Oil & Gas Services companies globally
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading Oil & Gas services companies in the world. The company provides reliable technical service and support, with expertise in plant operations, asset management, customized training, strategic and tactical support, troubleshooting, and engineering services to the industry.
Your key responsibilities will involve:
- Responsible for leading and managing the PTE sales and sales support teams to meet annual targets in the APAC region.
- Lead the development of the PTE regional strategic plan based on the knowledge of APAC needs and drivers.
- Lead the activities to analyze/evaluate APAC market to develop regional strategies for Share of Demand retention/improvement which are in line with PTE growth objectives and strategies.
- Provide regional PTE input into the annual plans and the needs of the region to the KL Hub.
- Position owns the implementation and delivery of PTE financials for the region.
- Develop and implement a development plan for staff to insure that there are robust succession plans and viable candidates in the region and KL Hub.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor of Science or equivalent in Chemical Engineering
- MBA highly desirable
- 15+ years experience in sales to the refining / petrochemical industries.
- 10 years of experience in sales management
- Ability to think strategically and to scope tasks and set goals
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong senior level business relationships
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Excellent communication and organization skills, requires time management and record keeping detail.
What's on Offer
- Chance to grow a business at great speed and the remit to grow
- Excellent salary and benefits
To apply, kindly submit online or contact Alston Yong at+603-2302 4055 quoting Job Ref H 3097410.