You are here
Regional Quality Manager - Specialty Chemicals
About Our Client
Our client is a market-leading multinational within the specialty chemical industry with a strong presence globally and in Malaysia.
- Monitor quality reviews to drive internal and external performance improvement.
- Involve in quality process and management systems in SEA.
- Implement improvement projects in SEA.
- Align SEA across with global quality focus, standardisation and best practices.
- Involve in audit planning, results and action plans in SEA.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry.
- Have at least 15 years working experience.
- Have at least 3 years experience in same capacity role in chemical manufacturing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Ideally a certified six sigma green belt/A3 coach and trainer/ISO internal auditor/TS core tools.
What's on Offer
- Great remuneration package
- Excellent career and company growth prospect