You are here
Regional Project Manager (Chemicals Maufacturing)
- European Multinational Company
- Senior Leadership Role
About Our Client
Our client is a major player in the Chemicals industry with strong presence in Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- Leadin engineering projects and processes leveraging on common tools for estimation, documentation, and evaluation to improve the overall efficiency of all manufacturing facilities across Malaysia.
- Overseeing the design, conceptualization, planning and execution of all projects.
- Setting direction for the company's plans in areas of project budgeting, costing analysis, SPC and financial management of the Engineering teams.
- Ensuring optimum Health, Safety and Environment effort are implemented particularly in areas of Sustainability Engineering and Energy Management.
- Actively involved in the development and planning of Engineering best practices across the region.
- Working closely with internal and external stakeholders (Suppliers, Leadership team, cross functional decision makers and contractors) in areas of performance management.
- Providing Engineering support for all manufacturing facilities across the region in areas of Capital Expenditure Projects, Line Installation, Plant Expansion, Machinery upgrade and commissioning.
- Work with the Global Engineering team and key contractors to improve the flexibility of all manufacturing processes.
- Managing a strategic network of key contacts and suppliers to ensure optimum performance.
- Improving key competencies of the Engineering team by constantly providing training and development programs.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 15 years of experience in a Chemicals (Petrochemicals, Speciality Chemicals/Minerals/Mining) Manufacturing environment
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Project Management or Process Engineering
- Malaysians only
- Excellent communication skills with strong leadership capabilities
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will receive an attractive remuneration package (up to RM 30,000/monthly base)