You are here
Regional Procurement Manager
- A great role with an established MNC
- Attractive remuneration package
About Our Client
Our client is a global market-leading provider of enterprise facilities management solutions.
- Develops, plans, organizes and implements national/ regional contracting and procurement strategies and programs to increase operational efficiency and profitability.
- Develops standardized systems and controls for procurement including RFP documentation, work authorization, purchase and change order systems, and supplier/contractor eligibility criteria.
- Create and develop strong working relationships with key internal and external partners and implement process improvement within the organization.
- Develops, manages, coordinates regional sourcing processes and practices with internal stakeholders. Develops and manages relationships with national/regional suppliers and contractors and lead in contract negotiations.
- Manages the supplier/contractor certification process including review of requisite experience, legal and organizational structure, financial viability, geographic coverage, insurance requirements and other capabilities.
- Re-evaluates and optimises existing supply strategies and agreements, manage insurance or warranty claims, resolve contractual issues and unresolved supplier performance and relationship issues and negotiate variations to contract scope.
- Develop and implement continuous improvement programs for the short and long-term supply chain to further leverage Supply Chain Solutions position for enhanced commercial and strategic advantage to the operations.
- Develop a comprehensive sourcing strategy and commercial agreements or work with the respective category leads to minimize total cost of ownership and maximize value that will drive competitive advantage and meet Supply Chain Solutions governance requirements.
- The sourcing strategy includes an analysis of the supply chain to manage risks and target all aspects of cost and value to the supply chain. Decide on the most appropriate service delivery channel for various segments of the category and enable it for effective and efficient delivery; this may include change management with other departments
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in procurement of services and supplies in multiple industries.
- Excellent written and spoken English is essential.
- Managing change and leading through the transitions.
- Strong strategic thinking skills and change management strategy.
- Managing strategic supplier relationships. Development and implementation of innovative supply strategies.
- Demonstrated experience in contract administration, running RFPs, contract negotiation, quality assurance, and procurement management.
- Experience in implementing e-procurement solutions with exposure to systems development and supplier management.
- Working knowledge of commercial legal contracts in some or all key supplier locations from various locations.
- Strong leadership skills and problem solving skills. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
What's on Offer
Excellent opportunities for career growth and regional advancement