You are here
This position is now filled
Regional Internal Auditor
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Regional Role-Opportunity to travel
About Our Client
Our client is a Fortune 500 Multinational company with presence in more than 100 countries. As a market leader in the industry, our client have a clear vision of their direction as well as an effective road map to take them there. Our client place huge emphasis on recruiting the best and brightest employees available and invest in their continued development and encourages employees to make learning an ongoing part of their job function so they can become even more valuable to the organization.
- Perform audit in a professional manner with agreed upon scope and time estimate in accordance with audit programs.
- Conduct periodic interim testing and review of business units, processes and controls to ensure control objectives are being met and audit findings are being addressed.
- Perform follow-up on recommendations to improve the internal control environment and provide assurance that findings have been resolved.
- Keep up-to-date on current activities, accounting pronouncements and audit information significant to the profession and industry.
- Maintain and file concise, up-to-date records of audit plans, findings, work papers, reports and other supporting documentation for all related reviews performed.
- Work independently under general supervision with latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Ascertain that work papers evidence audit work performed and document findings.
- Evaluate results - appraise evidentiary data as a basis for an informed, objective opinion of the adequacy and effectiveness of the system and efficiency of performance of the activities being reviewed.
- Draft written audit report to management stating findings and recommendations in regard to systems, procedures, internal controls and other appropriate matters.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 5 years of experience performing audits, preferably in both a public accounting and internal audit context
- CPA, ACCA, ICAEW qualified or equivalent
- Ability to present, discuss, and intereact with stakeholders of various levels.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both English and Chinese/Mandarin
- Willing to travel up to 50%
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regional role
- Exposure to International working environment