You are here
Regional Innovation Director ( Oil & Fat)
Opportunities for International Transfer
Regional Leaderhip Role
About Our Client
Our client is one of leading provider of palm based products globally. They are looking for a Director to lead up their Innovation and R&D function of the company at a regional level and to ensure the overall profitability of the company.
- Provides technical, scientific and product application support services to all customers and all downstream refineries to enable them to innovate and continue their current & future business plans.
- Develop new products and improve existing products based on customer needs in the region
- Provide technical, nutritional and application support to customers and key clients
- Provide technical support to refineries for process improvement
- Provide analytic support to QC of refineries and globally align QC methods
- Maintaining strong relationship with key opinion leaders and journalists on food, health and innovation to raise the image and consumer perception of palm-oil based products
The Successful Applicant
- PhD or Masters Degree in food technology, food chemistry, food physics or related discipline. Those with MBA or previous exposure to food MNC's will have an added advantage.
- More than 10 years of experience in a Edible Oil/Fats R&D/Product Innovation function
- Exposure in working abroad (preferably different regions - at least 3 years) and working with people from diverse culture and background.
- Exposure in project management and leading teams
- Relevant experience in Key Account Management within the food industry
- Expats are welcomed to apply
What's on Offer
Excellent remuneration package along with company benefits