You are here
Regional HR Business Partner
- High Rewards
- Fast career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the most respected and prolific developers and manufacturers in the health-care industry. With more than 40 years of experience or client is a truly global organisation with revenues in the billions. A fast paced organisation with high expectations and rewards.
The successful candidate will have full HR responsibility with a direct reporting line to the GM based in Thailand and the Regional HR Director based out of Singapore. The responsibility will include but is not limited to;
- Co-ordinate all operational aspects of internal and external recruitment and selection
- Involved in the recommendation of salary package, as well as package negotiation with candidates
- On-boarding for Thailand and Vietnam employees.
- Negotiate and select search consultant.
- Identify leadership gaps, identify talent, develop and track execution of development plans, and retention, to build a sustainable talent base. Performance Management
- Lead the implementation of effective performance planning, management and feedback/communication processes.
Organisation Design and Development
- Review span and layers of country teams, work with line leaders on organisational structure to build required capabilities and lead implementation/change management.
- Implement career paths and competency development work.
- Develop and implement programs to foster a strong culture of engagement from employees. Implement culture change initiatives to support the company's culture and business goals. Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and provide insights into the pulse of the organisation.
Compensation and Benefits
- Ensure country teams are remunerated correctly, and partner the line managers on recommendations in the event there are outliers.
- Ensure all employment and benefits policies are current and comprehensive for Thailand and Vietnam.
- Administer AMEA/ASEAN PTW Awards Program for Thailand and Vietnam teams; manage the awards nomination and selection process; obtain feedback from customers and highlight suggestions for improvement to Corporate.
L&D Lead for ASEAN
- Identify learning needs across all ASEAN countries.
- Execute the learning plan for the year.
- Work with Corporate L&D colleagues to deliver programs to close skills gaps. May involve facilitation of workshops after TTT.
- Evaluation of internal/external programs for specific needs.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications, Experience and Desired Competencies:
- At least 8 - 10 year's of relevant experience in HR generalist roles.
- Strong HR business partnering experience, with excellent time management skills and the ability to organize and handle multiple priorities on a timely basis.
- Good understanding of ASEAN countries' culture and employment legislation.
- Proven track record of managing multiple tasks within a matrixed working environment.
- Proactive, enjoys working in a fast paced and challenging environment, independent, results-oriented and a team player.
- Demonstrated ability to positively influence key stakeholders, including without direct authority.
- Meticulous, with a keen eye for detail.
- Possessing strong professional ethics.
- Excellent presentation skills. Fluency in spoken and written English is required; other language skills are a plus.
What's on Offer
Our client offers an exciting career with lots of career advancement opportunities and financial rewards.