You are here
Regional Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Opportunity to step into a regional role in a prestigious global MNC
- Great development opportunities
About Our Client
Are you seeking a workplace where every challenge is met with courage, and curiosity is not only an asset, but also a necessity? Our client is one of the world's largest manufacturing of consumer goods products. In accordance with the company's plans to further expand their business in the region, they are looking for proven, top class, accounting & finance professionals to apply to the role of a Regional FP&A Manager to become the key finance support to drive the strategic and commercial growth agenda within the company.
- Provide analyses and recommendation to senior member of the department that deal with business and financial issues. Assist with the attainment of financial objectives of the unit by gathering information as necessary.
- Identifies and evaluates real or potential problems through routine analysis. May devise plans for corrective action as appropriate, within the assigned area of focus.
- Collects questions from budget holders and work with more senior team members to develop answers to budget holders.
- Participates in gathering information in order to provide accurate and timely financial data and analyses to line manager and other senior managers to support strategic management decisions as required. This includes market share analyses.
- May participate in multifunctional project teams that evaluate, recommend and monitor the implementation of specific management initiatives.
- Participate in the business forecasting / planning process by consolidating the input and ensuring that all appropriate information is received and incorporated into the forecast / plan. Disseminates information as required.
- Participate in process improvement efforts by collecting information and developing conclusion base on accumulated information
- Gathering information to be used in analysis of new product profit, capital project and other special projects by applying knowledge of financial and sensitivity analysis under close supervision. Work to develop skills in this area as appropriate.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Accounting/Finance/Business. Have professional certification such as CPA, ACCA, CIMA, or equivalent is strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within FMCG/Retail/Pharmaceutical industry
- Track record of strategic thinking and input to business analysis
- Business process understanding, particularly Sales and Marketing processes
What's on Offer
Many development opportunities such as: Progress in job size in accordance with business growth of the company and potentially look forward to being promoted within the greater group of companies.