You are here
Regional Financial Analyst
MYR8,000 - MYR12,000 per month (MYR96,000 - MYR144,000)
- MNC exposure
- Step up with a leadership team
About Our Client
Our client is a services-based MNC with business presence across the world.
Due to the increased complexity of their business landscape, they are looking for a Regional Financial Analyst to join their team in Malaysia.
- Works closely with the Regional CFO or CEO on strategic level business decision making
- Establishes independently the monthly, quarterly and annual financial results and ensure that they are analyzed, commented and reported according to the instructions received from financial management and external authorities.
- Prepares independently ad-hoc financial estimates, analysis and ensures that they are prepared, analyzed, commented and presented according to the instructions received from financial management.
- Proposes internal improvements to some systems, methods of work and analysis methods and contributes to ensuring that they are continuously adapted to the business requirements.
- Provides input to the development of long-range financial forecasts and related budgets, considering alternative scenarios and economic prospects as appropriate
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, journal and certain expense entries foreign entities.
- Maintains general ledger by preparing a trial balance, reconciling entries and resolving discrepancies.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss and other financial statements.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Oversees the Malaysian business as and when required
The Successful Applicant
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Business
- Candidates with professional qualification preferred (ICAEW/ACCA/CPA)
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience in similar functions
- Confident and effective team player who is able to command respect and effectively communicate with management and peers
- Self-motivated, resourceful and ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to step into a progressive position