You are here
Regional Finance Lead
- Join a leading MNC
- Attractive perks and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a leading engineering solutions company, operating in all major cities across the world. Leveraging on their decades of experience and expertise, they have made a name for themselves through their well known previous and ongoing projects. As a major player in the market, they offer opportunities for people with a wide range of technical and professional experience. Due to their current expansion, they are inviting an ambitious finance professional to apply as a Regional Finance Lead.
- Doing a financial review after closing and ensure proper accrual & provisions are made to reflect the true state of business
- Drive 5 years plan, annual operating plan and rolling estimate process.
- Prepare country wise financials and providing it to the country business and finance leaders
- Perform analysis and highlight the improvement areas to meet business metric
- Drive Working capital, Inventory and Receivable reduction and managing Accounts payable position better
- Provide Sales incentive plan data in timely and accurately to HR / productivity analysis requested by HR and management team
- Drive contract signing process for all customers/distributors
- Build up a solid knowledge on the business, products, process and operation to add more value on the financial analysis to the management team
- Support regional and global initiatives and projects like SAP deployment.
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA/CWA/MBA Fin with 8-10 years of relevant experience in finance business partnership
- Working knowledge of Oracle/SAP is a must. Working knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management will be an added advantage.
- Very good English communication skills. Knowing Chinese language will be an advantage
What's on Offer
Being part of a leading MNC company, you will be offered a lucrative package which includes:
- Attractive salary package (RM15,000 to RM18,000 depending on experience)
- Opportunity to step into a more progressive position in a prestigious company