You are here
Regional Customer Service Manager - MY & SG
A great Customer Service role with an established MNC
Excellent career progression
About Our Client
Our client is a leading European manufacturer of various building materials.
- Provide direct supervision of staff including performance review management
- Facilitate training and development to ensure that staff is competent in handling daily activities within Customer Service team
- Daily involvement in key activities to ensure smooth running of the Customer Service function
- Prepare departmental metrics and provide operational analysis of each to ensure that Customer Service team operates in the most effective manner towards the customer's wants and needs
- Establish and reporting true and accurate KPI which includes leading and lagging indicators
- Driving improvement projects particularly improving customer satisfactions Customer service charter compliance
- Being the company "Change Agent" on customer focus
- Align with SEA strategy in defending the market by providing/improving our service level thus improving NPSResponsible in maintaining good relationship with all customers and ensuring that Customer Satisfaction level are consistently met as determined by management
The Successful Applicant
- Min degree holder from recognized university with minimum 10 years of working experience preferable in Sales and
- Customer Service. Having full blown responsibilities in Supply Chain will be considered.
- Good communication (written and spoken) and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good level of emotional quotient.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate team in achieving deliverables.
- Strong customer's intimacy skills and customer oriented
- Having experience in driving improvement project particularly related to customer satisfactions
What's on Offer
- Unsurpassed opportunities to work for a market leader in the supply of building materials
- Attractive remuneration package
- Regional exposure and coverage