You are here
Regional Business Development Manager
- * Opportunity to travel within the South East Asia Hub.
- * Strong regional growth potential.
About Our Client
Our client is a global chemical company from Europe focused in developing sustainable solutions for the Agriculture and Environment. They are looking to strengthen their business growth within the Asia Pacific region. Currently looking for a strong talent to take up the Regional Business Development Manager role to sustain and grow the business for the region.
The Regional Business Development Manager will be responsible to enhance relationship with existing clients and driving new businesses for the company. This role will be reporting to the Commercial Director and role includes and not limited to:
- Responsible for the sales in Malaysia and across the South East Asia region with direct account responsibility for a set of existing and developing new distributors.
- Ability to tap into the SEA region in developing strategy to penetrate new market.
- Evaluate market trends and gather competitive information, identify trends that effect current and future growth of regional sales and profitability.
- Demonstrate full understanding of sale campaigns/offerings to communicate them clearly to distributors/ retailers and sale executives.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Chemistry or equivalent experience in sales, marketing &/or chemical.
- Previous experience of working in industrial products / chemical industry / animal feed or nutrition is preferable but not mandatory
- Minimum of 4 to 6 years external sales experience gained within a business to business environment.
- Previous experience of distributor management is advantageous but not essential.
- Willingness to travel to regional hub to continuously grow the business.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to travel within the South East Asia Hub.
- Strong regional growth potential.
- Attractive remuneration package.