You are here
Regional Analytical R&D Manager
- Established European MNC in pharmaceutical business
- Career development opportunities
About Our Client
My client is one of the world's largest and most established pharmaceutical companies with a strong and rapidly expanding presence in Asia. They practice a high-performing and outcome-oriented work environment, and have a strong track record of rotating talent around different sites in Asia Pacific.
Reporting to the Analytical Director in the US, the Regional Analytical R&D Manager is responsible to:
- Actively participate in the lab to support local sites, in terms of trouble shooting and method development.
- Provide expertise in the areas of analytical science and technology, such as method remediation/development and validation, identification of impurities, trouble shooting, investigation and state-of-the-art methodology and equipment to the sites.
- Cooperate closely with major stakeholders at site and regional level, and other Analytical Science & Technology (AST) functions to facilitate solutions to complex challenges and optimal prioritization of AST resource.
- Support the Quality Control network and lead activities related to analytical methods and instrumentation.
- Support direct on-site support in troubleshooting, investigations and method remediation/development by performing laboratory experiments on site, and by providing technical expertise with support from global AST network.
- Support the efforts of implementing laboratory excellence projects across sites in the Asia Pacific region.
- Author and review key analytical documentations and CMC reports (validation, method transfer/equivalency, method, specification).
The Successful Applicant
- At least a Bachelors degree in Analytical Chemistry (or the equivalent), ideally a Masters degree with minimum 7 years of hands-on analytical lab experience.
- A strong understandingin analytical chemistry, ie. in implementing laboratory methodology, systems and equipment, etc.
- Must be a proven and effective scientist with ability to independently solve challenging problems and influence stakeholders in decision making related to compliance, remediation and new product launch.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills (oral and written).
- Results-driven individual with a strong customer, quality focus, proven ability to manage tasks and meet timelines.
- Good working knowledge of cGMPs and regulatory requirements for highly regulated markets.
What's on Offer
Regional exposure, excellent fringe benefits, and significant career growth opportunities.