You are here
Recruitment Manager (Shared Services)
- Accelerated Career Growth
- Overall Recruitment Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational organization in the manufacturing industry. Headquartered in Europe, the company has more than 40 manufacturing facilities across the globe and employs over 80,000 people globally. Our client is known for raising the bar with each new endeavour. They have frequently been named one of the Best Companies to Work for across the globe. Their competitive salaries, award-winning benefits package, and employee recognition programs are just a few of the reasons their average employee tenure is 10 years.
Reporting to the Head of HR, the Recruitment Manager will be engaging with senior stakeholders to develop manpower strategies and deliver innovative recruitment strategies, manage the end to end recruitment life cycle, lead and mentor the recruitment team. You will collaborate closely with the business to understand and fulfil the organisation's recruitment needs, conduct job analysis and prepare detailed job descriptions.
The successful candidate will be a polished communicator who is comfortable influencing senior management but also a motivated, who is able to roll their sleeves up and lead the overall recruitment activities to drive change and improvement across the organization.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Recruitment Management in a multinational environment
- Proven ambition as Recruitment expert (not HR generalist) and advisor
- Experience working in shared services industry would be an added advantage
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proactive and well organized with a strong sense of responsibility
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role for energetic and hands-on professional to lead and devise the recruitment initiatives in the region.