You are here
Recruitment Lead (BANGKOK, THAILAND)
- Significant opportunity for career growth
- Progressive environment with innovative workforce
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading software and technology services companies with annual turnover in the billions. They provide software and processing solutions for financial services, education and the public sector and services more than 20,000 customers in more than 80 countries. With a great track record of success and tremendous growth, they are now looking for an experienced recruitment lead for their Bangkok business to further expand their presence and market share in the ASEAN region. Become part of a truly international team in a business with significant ambitions in the region.
We are looking for an experienced recruiter with the know-how and market insight to help grow a technology business fast. You will be a hands-on recruiter with full autonomy and accountability, working with senior stakeholders across various verticals.
Your reporting line is directly to the APAC Talent Acquisition Director sitting out of Singapore and a dotted line to the business head, sitting in Bangkok. Ability to build strong relationships, gain credibility at senior level and manage upwards is critical as the organisation hasn't had an internal recruitment function before. This does however also present the candidate with a great opportunity to mould the role and make it their own.
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience recruiting technology professionals in an in-house capacity is essential.
- Previous exposure to the full lifecycle of a recruiting role (Advertising/marketing, screening, interviewing, on boarding) and hiring for multiple positions concurrently
- Knowledge and experience working with an equal opportunity employer and well versed in the acceptable practices of interviewing and recruiting in a non-discriminatory environment.
- Previous experience with all methods of direct hiring including social media
- Exceptionally organised and an ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- A good verbal and written communicator
- Good interpersonal skills and in particular enjoy contact with others whilst displaying tact, patience and understanding.
- Ability to work across cultural differences and engage and develop relationship at a senior level
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, maintaining a positive outlook even when placed under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work within a global MNC who's a clear market-leader in it's industry
- Full autonomy and accountability to shape the role
- Opportunity for long-term career growth locally and regionally