You are here
Recruitment Executive (Melaka)
- Multinational Exposure
- Overall Recruitment Management
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multinational organization in the manufacturing industry for the electronics sector. Our client is known for being the market leader in providing global solutions and consistently allows their customers to entrust them in providing high quality manufactured products.
Reporting to the HR Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end recruitment process for corporate or frontline staff, from sourcing, screening, interviewing candidates to on-board arrangement. In addition, you will assist the HR Manager Manager to review and develop manpower strategies, policies and procedures and collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver high performance and commercial value. The successful candidate will be a polished communicator who is comfortable influencing senior management but also a motivated, who is able to roll their sleeves up and lead the overall recruitment activities to drive change and improvement across the organization.
The Successful Applicant
To qualify, you should have at least:-
- Minimum 5 years of experience specialising in recruitment
- Experience in recruiting for industrial industry would be an added advantage
- Proven track record of working alongside key stakeholders in managing recruitment activities to a large scale workforce.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proactive and well organized with a strong sense of responsibility
What's on Offer
This is an exciting role for an energetic and business driven senior recruiter to collaborate with the internal stakeholders in driving recruitment initiatives in the region.