You are here
Recruitment Consultant - Bangkok, Thailand
Fast track into management positions
Transfer to locations including Singapore, UK and Australia
About Our Client
Michael Page is the world's most respected professional recruitment consultancy. For 40 years our strategy for success has remained constant: organic growth centred around a team based culture, a meritocracy that champions profit share and promotion from within. Our strategy is focused on delivering the highest level of professional service to our clients and candidate alike, always with an eye for the long term. With a world renowned and fully integrated business, highly trained and motivated consultants, 165 offices in 35 countries, the future has never looked brighter. Maximise your potential with Michael Page.
At Michael Page you are given the opportunity to own and develop your business, using your initiative and ambition to make it a success. You will have personal ownership over a particular market segment, with the challenge of strengthening existing relationships and winning new business for yourself and your team. You will be fully trained and supported by the most experienced senior management in the recruitment industry within Southeast Asia.
Your role involves more than just bringing the best employers and brightest professionals together. You will also act as a specialist consultant, adding value to the recruitment process through your industry knowledge and experience. You will provide career coaching to help job seekers find their next role and offer expert advice to clients on topics such as market conditions, trends and salary levels.
The Successful Applicant
- Educated to at least degree level
- First class interpersonal skills
- Strong track record working in an MNC company
- Ideally with international experience (working / studying overseas)
What's on Offer
- Excellent basic salaries
- Bonus scheme - potential to earn between 6 and 12 months bonus
- 20 days annual leave, rising to 25 days at manager level
- Fast track promotion into management opportunities
- Unique hard working, fun culture
- First class training & development throughout your career
- Individual and team based incentives
- Opportunity to move to international office locations (including Australia, Singapore, UK, China)