You are here
- Attractive remuneration package
- Significant opportunity for career growth
About Our Client
Our client is a global leading business services MNC, having businesses across Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and the Americas. They have been established for over a decade, with a great track record of success and tremendous growth. They also made it to the Forbes' World's Most Innovative Companies list. The business strives to create a robust, creative and rewarding working environment emphasizing on work hard, play hard culture. Become a part of the international team, as they are looking for an ambitious, vibrant and impactful recruiter to join their team.
- Plan and administer end-to-end recruitment activities, which includes:-
- Identify appropriate sourcing channel
- Post job vacancies, screen applications
- Liaise with hiring manager to select candidates
- Administer interview arrangements
- Conduct interview sessions
- Conduct reference check
- Conduct OFAC check
- Prepare employment offer and other relevant documents for hiring
- Other miscellaneous matters relevant to hiring e.g. employee ID tag application, car park allocation
- Plan and administer recruitment and branding activities e.g. campus engagement program, career fairs, publications in relevant materials etc
- Prepare new joiners welcoming kit
- Administer new joiners' induction program
- Assist in planning and implementation of resourcing process review and improvement plans
- Ensure recruitment turnaround time is met
- Provide satisfactory service to external customers (candidates and job applicants) and internal customers (hiring managers)
The Successful Applicant
- Previous experience in an agency or in-house recruitment role is desirable
- Previous exposure to the full life-cycle of a recruiting role (Advertising/marketing, screening, interviewing, on boarding) and hiring for multiple positions concurrently
- Knowledge and experience working with an equal opportunity employer and well versed in the acceptable practices of interviewing and recruiting in a non-discriminatory environment.
- Previous experience with all methods of direct hiring including social media
- Exceptionally organised and an ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines
- A good verbal and written communicator
- Good interpersonal skills and in particular enjoy contact with others whilst displaying tact, patience and understanding.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced office environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, maintaining a positive outlook even when placed under pressure.
What's on Offer
- Attractive remuneration package (THB40,000 - THB120,000)
- Opportunity to work within a global MNC with a strong track record in Thailand
- Strong training provided and opportunity for career growth in regional or local opportunities in the future
- Opportunity for long-term career growth